|« Nigerians Deserve Quality Education||The Coal City: Milked And Forgotten? »|
*Never Again Miss Any Nigerian or World News Event
By Masterweb News Desk
To adequately keep abreast of Nigerian and world news events daily, below is a guide to follow so you do not miss any single news event in Nigeria and around the globe. This means that the news guide is important to both Nigerians and everybody irrespective of his or her nationality and country of residence.
STEPS TO FOLLOW NOT TO MISS ANY SINGLE NEWS ITEM
1. STEP ONE - Start-off by subscribing to Masterweb RSS News Feed - This is a one time action. Subscription to Masterweb RSS News Feed allows for the automatic download of our news updates to your computer - that way Masterweb news updates come to you automatically.
2. STEP TWO - Start the day by visiting our Newspapers Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html ) or Newsflash Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/newsflash.html ) and read Nigerian and world news from different sources including Nigerian newspapers.
3. STEP THREE - Check out what our news contributors may have posted for the day at our Daily News Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/ ) and Masterweb Reports Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/ )
4. STEP FOUR - Visit both our Nigeria News Headlines ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/NigeriaNewsHeadlines.html/ ) and World News Headlines ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/WorldNewsHeadlines.html/ ) several times (up to 12 times) daily as the pages are updated every 45 minutes. During a visit, if the news is not updated, hit the F1 key on your keyboard to refresh the page for the latest news update.
Below are the News Headlines Links (URLs) again:-
1. Nigeria News Headlines:- www.nigeriamasterweb.com/NigeriaNewsHeadlines.html/
2a. World News Headlines (1):- www.nigeriamasterweb.com/WorldNewsHeadlines.html/
2b. World News Headlines (2):- www.africamasterweb.com/WorldNewsHeadlines.html/
5. STEP FIVE - Revisit our Newspapers Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html ) or Newsflash Section ( www.nigeriamasterweb.com/newsflash.html ) before bedtime for late updates and/or following day's early updates by Masterweb and Nigerian newspapers.
6. YOU ARE NOW FULLY INFORMED FOR THE DAY - If you follow the guide above, you will never miss any news event in the world. This means that you will be fully equipped to engage in any news or current affairs discussion anywhere and any place in the world. Best of luck!
6. ALL NEWS LINKS ABOVE ORGANIZED ON ONE PAGE - Masterweb has put together a unique page that has all the news links above that you need to adequately keep abreast of Nigerian and world news events - Click here to go to the page ( the Link or URL is http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/NeverMissNewsEvents.html ).
Photo Above: Stack of Newspapers
Photo Above: Internet surfers at a cyber cafe in Nairobi, Kenya
*To forward this article to friends and associates, here is the link to send to them:- http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/03/23/keeping_abreast_daily_nigeria_aamp_world
*Tags: Nigerians, Keeping, Abreast, Daily, World, News, Domain, Registration, Web, Email, Hosting, Africa, Masterweb
Comments are closed for this post.
*HOW TO USE NIGERIA MASTERWEB DAILY NEWS BLOG:
(1). To Post Articles:- Click on "Log in" above on the top left hand side of this page, then click on "Register" to set up an account to enable you post articles. Enter required fields including Username, Password and Email Address. You will be required to validate your email. Your membership will be approved 2 to 24 hours after your validation. Thereafter, go to the blog, click on "Log in" and log in and click on "Write" to post articles. *Returning members - click on "Log in" and log in and click on "Write" to post articles. It takes beteween 24 to 72 hours for posted articles to be released by moderators. ( Please note that only news articles can be published here. Unconfirmed reports and controversial articles are not allowed and will not be approved. )
(2). If you do not include your full name in posted articles, they will not be approved and will not be published.
(3). To Read Posted Articles/Blogs:- Just click on any of the "Categories" or "Sub-Categories" below